BURRAWAY DEBURRING TOOL: MACHINE DEBURRING OF BORES
Front and rear deburring as well as chamfering of bores in only one work step
The features of the Burraway universal deburring tool are:
- Easy handling on all machines
- No need to change the direction of rotation
- Cost effective tools and spare knives
- Easy change and long service life of the knives
- Deburring thickness adjustable by spring tension
- Solutions for various applications can be realized
- Tools are available in inch (TYPE A, B, C) and in metric sizes (TYPE MA, MB, MC). The adjusting screws of the inch program are supplied with inch thread, those of the metric program with metric grub screws.
The BURRAWAY tool consists of the base body, the knife, the knife holder, a tension spring and a locking screw. Knife and spring can also be ordered separately. For type A/MA, only the front part without the shank is also available.
Two types of knives are offered, which are also available separately. On the one hand, a DA knife (Dual Active), which ensures front and rear deburring in one operation. On the other hand, we offer a BA knife (Back Active), which only deburrs the back of the workpiece. The front side is then rounded.
|1. FRONT DEBURRING
Integrated cutting edges remove the burr when the tool is inserted into the bore.
|2. DEBURRING THE BORE
When passing through the hole,
|3. BACKSIDE DEBURRING
The cutting edge is extended by the spring tension through the rear exit from the bore. In reverse working feed, the back of the hole is deburred.